Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Do FUN shit!

Every Sunday for the last 8 months I've been enjoying turning wheels in SouthVan. Having a regular skate date with myself, helped me limp my way through to the end of winter. Though some friends joined me for a number of those sessions ,it was mostly quiet evenings spent with my skateboard. My lack of facegram and instabook make getting a large crew out to shred together a logistical problem in this modern era of pocket computers. None the less, Sundays at 4:20 you'll be able to find me posted  up at the 7-Eleven at 53rd and Victoria. The alley's have been cleaned now too, so you won't need to expect the same conditions pictured in the below video.

8 comments:

  1. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.
    escape games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited many of blogs.And found many good Knowledge.This site is one of those site
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahis sektöründeki en sağlam firmalardan bir olarak karşımıza çıkan Mobilbahis sitesi, her yönü ile kullanıcılarından tam not almaktadır. Siteye Mobilbahis giriş üzerinden ulaşabilirsiniz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really a helpful post for me. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

  5. Hey!! Amazing post. Thank you for sharing such a informative post.


    Photo Retouching Services

    ReplyDelete